Launch your own mobile app, complete with your brand name and logo on it.
• Boost customer loyalty with access anytime, anywhere.
• Create your app without the exorbitant development costs & time investment.
• Don't relinquish control to a third-party loyalty network.
• Control data and feature access across multiple locations.
Main Goes Big's powerful marketing automation eliminates the repetitive drudgery of sorting and sending while intelligently targeting personalized messages and offers.
• Alert customers automatically when they earn enough points for a reward.
• Offer coupons individually for the items each customer is most interested in.
• Send individually relevant announcements based on past behavior.
• Save time and energy with around-the-clock automated campaigns.
Main Goes Big gives you more than just a rewards program. You get a complete cross-channel marketing platform purposed to drive customers to your door.
• Reach every contact through texts, app, email, social media, and even recorded voice.
• Entice customers with rewards and digital coupons via multiple channels.
• Cross-channel marketing lets you strategically reach each customer through an orchestration of more than just one channel.
Main Goes Big's loyalty rewards software automatically tracks and reports customer behavior in real time.
• See which rewards work best to improve your program.
• Get instant stats on rewards point distribution, average points per subscriber, and membership growth.
Clara decides that for every 10 beverages her customers buy, they get one free.
She then uses store signage, local ads, and print collateral like fliers, cups, and business cards to publicize her mobile keyword "BEANS" and her QR code generated specifically for her rewards program.
Clara can set Main Goes Big to track which customers haven't visited in three weeks and sends them an enticing coupon for 50% off any drink. The Main Goes Big difference is that Clara can set these marketing tasks to run automatically instead of doing them manually every time.
Clara then selects more features in Main Goes Big's array of powerful marketing tools to further promote her mobile keywords and engage her customers with targeted messages, coupons, mobile voting, and social media. For example, Clara conducts a mobile voting campaign to see if the drink of the week's key ingredient should be lavender or brown sugar.
Clara keeps tabs on her rewards program with easy-to-read graphs tracking the numbers of new and repeat rewards-program customers as well as the total number of program members. She also keeps track of total points earned and redeemed.